Cool, I won! This was your first game-jam right? So you're pretty new at this and made it in a weekend? Not bad at all. You got the basic platformer mechanics down no problem.
Escape the prison in which you were forcefully pushed in!
- Added a new map! yaaaaaaaaaaay !!
- Changed the font to something more readable!
- Done some minor bug fixes!
- AD Keys to move left and right respectively
- SPACE Key to Jump
- Double SPACE to Double Jump
- Game Engine: Unity 2019.3.0b1
- You can download my game from the same itch page
- This game was made as a Ludum Dare 45 submission - https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/45/prison-escape
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Windows 31 MB
SourceCode 305 MB